I am usually NOT a boxing day shopper.
Today, though, we had to dash to the mall to exchange a pair of boots and after successfully managing that transaction, the girls and I suddenly found ourselves facing a luggage store. Well, we needed new suitcases for China, so in we went. Wow! Great, great deal, all luggage was discounted and if you bought a second piece, it was 1/2 off! Ta-dah, our luggage for the trip was now arranged.
And THEN, on the way out of the mall, we passed a display of the Canadian Olympic wear (which we had wanted to get) and IT was on sale.
Well, enough said.
Thompsons are outfitted and ready for travel! Bring on March 2010!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like some great Boxing Day deals!! You all look great and ready to go;-).
Jane
great shot --- love the canada stuff
so now I'm really confused about luggage as I thought you were all set ---
what size did you get -- are those for the girls -- I'm soooo
confused.
please advise
I'm thinking about getting new luggage for us too - lightweight. I like the designs of yours - nice and easy to spot on the luggage carousel!
The pic of you all looks so coordinated! Great shot!
Can't wait to 'blockstalk' you all while you travel! Hehehe.... :)
The pic of you all looks so coordinated! Great shot!
Can't wait to 'blockstalk' you all while you travel! Hehehe.... :)
I'm jealous! I really like the Olympic gear! Good find, Thompsons :)
Oh, will it be very cold in China in March?
Post a Comment